National team: Under 23
Hometown: Sunshine Coast
Current place of residence: Gold Coast
Club: Kawana Waters
Coach(s): Anna Wood
- How did you get into paddling? I started Kayaking when I was 16 to try and improve my Ski Paddling for Surf Life Saving.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far? 5x junior/U23 Australian Team member
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking? What is your current Occupation and/or University degree? Outside of Kayaking I am studying a Bachelor of Business Management, Real Estate and Property Development. I also love surf lifesaving and spend my spare time at these competitions.
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career? My biggest influence comes from my family. My Mum, Dad and Sister have always supported me in everything I have wanted to do. Their encouragement and belief is what guides, supports and lifts my padding. My biggest inspiration is Lisa Carrington. Lisa Carrington has a backstory that is completely relatable, therefore making the dream feel possible.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on? Auronzo Italy
- Previous National Teams: Junior (2014), U23 (2015-2018)
10th (K4 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Pitesti, BLR)
13th (K2 500) – – ICF U23 World Championships (Pitesti, BLR)
13th (K1 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Minsk, BLR)
8th (K4 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Minsk, BLR)
6th (K4 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Montemor-0-Velho, POR)
19th (K1 200) – ICF U23 World Championships (Montemor-0-Velho, POR)
10th (K4 500) – ICF Junior World Championships (Szeged, HUN)