- Marathon Series Race 8, Cockle Creek September 18, 2023Hunter Valley Paddlesports Club put on a very memorable and exciting home race on 2 September. They were able to show the paddlers who travelled long distances what a small club like Hunter Valley can do. With 11 members paddling and a very enthusiastic group of volunteers setting the course and preparing the grounds the […]
- Glorious Central Coast Harbour Classic, 26 August 2023 September 12, 2023Race 5 in the 2023 Harbour Racing Series was hosted by Brisbane Water Paddlers. The weather Gods were finally in their favour this year and paddlers enjoyed the experience of paddling around the iconic Lion Island. 70 Paddlers started the race. · Long Course: 47 paddlers (44 single skis & 3 double skis). · […]
- Cronulla Sutherland Kayak Club Rolled out the carpet September 11, 2023PaddleNSW Marathon Series Race 7, 19th August 2023 On a cold and windy morning Cronulla Sutherland Kayak Club ensured a comfortable run for the barefoot paddlers doing the portage by laying carpet over the portage course. Although the weather resulted in a few non starters, all paddlers had no difficulty in handling the course and […]
- Chinderah Chase September 15, 2023Round 4 of the Pacific Coast Marathon Series. Click here to register. The post Chinderah Chase first appeared on Paddle Queensland. The post Chinderah Chase appeared first on Paddle Queensland.
- Big River Canoe Club Whitewater Weekends September 15, 2023In preparation for the anticipated Redlands Whitewater Centre for the Brisbane 2032 Olympics, Paddle Queensland has started discussions with the Big River Canoe Club to participate in a range of Whitewater weekends. 2023October 14-15. Port Macquarie area / Come and TryNovember 18-19. Mann River / Fun competition 2024February 10-11. Mann … Big River Canoe Club […]
- Australian Masters Games September 15, 2023Created by the Confederation of Australian Sport in 1987, the Australian Masters Games is a week-long festival of sport that brings together weekend warriors from around Australia, and the world, to enjoy an extensive sport and social program in an exciting holiday destination. The 19th Edition of the Australian Masters … Australian Masters Games Read […]
- 2023 brother Howard Results September 18, 2023Open the PDF results
- Brother Howard Memorial Race August 6, 2023Paddle SA has been granted permission to hold this year’s Brother Howard Memorial Race on the Inner Harbour in Port Adelaide (Port River). The event will be held on Sunday the 17th September and will incorporate the State LD Doubles Championships. Registration will be held from 8am for a 9am first start and attached is the […]
- 2023 West Lakes Classic May 21, 2023Results now available at the West lakes Paddle Sports Website The West Lakes Classic event, held on May 21st, with numerous participants taking part in the 6, 12, and 18 KM distances. Despite the challenging weather conditions, cold, wind, and rain, all participants demonstrated remarkable determination and enthusiasm, completing the course. The West Lakes Classic […]
- Women’s White Water Instructor RPL Training and Assessment September 21, 2023For those female paddlers with existing experience in white water paddling on Grade 3+ rivers, hold a rescue 2 or above and have experience with groups and instructing, for example on school camps. This is a RPL fast track training and assessment weekend to demonstrate your existing knowledge and skills in order to receive a […]
- Foundation and Fundamentals / Rescue 1 (4 – 5 November 2023) August 19, 2023This course is for kayakers and pack rafters looking to develop good technique with foundation paddling skills and fundamental swift water rescue skills. With the Forth River as a perfect training environment, this 2 day course will develop your technique and confidence to set you up for paddling on white water. For this course we have […]
- White Water Slalom for River Runners August 9, 2023Slalom Coaching! What? Slalom coaching for plastic boaters with the aim of improving river running technique, precision paddling and efficiency. When? Saturday 11 November 2023 10am – 4pm (meet at the Arm River Camp) Where? Mersey River slalom course. Who? This course is aimed at anyone who can handle themselves on the Mersey and would […]
- Victorian Wildwater/Downriver Championships And Camp Eildon / Goulburn Classic September 21, 2023One day Camp on the Goulburn River at OEG 11th November 2023 Warren Elms and the Wild water Technical Committee, invite Paddlers looking to upgrade their skills in Wildwater/downriver boats, to a one day Camp on the Goulburn River at OEG venue on the Saturday 11th November Meet at OEG AT 12 Noon. Camp will […]
- Bendigo Cup Sunday 24 September September 21, 2023Bendigo Cup Sunday 24 September and Paddling Clinics, Bendigo, 23-24 September. Registration for both events are at: https://www.webscorer.com/register?raceid=317406 Ensure when you are registering via Webscorer that you enter your PA number with PA infront of the number. Note that the date of birth format otherwise it wont accept your date The Bendigo Cup & Ready-to-Race […]
- PaddlePower school Holiday Programs at Westerfolds Park Templestowe and Lilydale Lake September 18, 2023Join us for a fun paddle as the weather start to warm up during the School holidays! PaddlePower school Holiday Programs at Lilydale Lake on Monday 25th September and Westerfolds Park, Templsestowe on Wednesday 27th September. Booking essential! Register Here
- Jessica Fox takes gold in World Championships! | CODE Sports September 24, 2023Canoe Slalom K1: Jessica Fox has had an impressive win in the Canoe Slalom K1 World Championships, in a perfect lead up towards the Paris Olympics ...
- Australia's Jess Fox wins gold at Canoe Slalom World Championships in London - ABC September 24, 2023Despite being hit with a two-second time penalty, Australia's Jess Fox triumphs in the women's K1 final at the Canoe Slalom World Championships to ...
- ICF canoe slalom world championships: Jessica Fox wins tenth individual title | Herald Sun September 24, 2023Olympic gold medallist Jess Fox has scored a major competition milestone after winning her 10th individual canoe slalom world title with gold in ...
- Canoe Slalom World Championships: GB's Kimberley Woods and Joe Clarke win kayak cross golds September 24, 2023Both won gold as the six-day event at London's Lee Valley White Water Centre concluded with the kayak cross finals. Scroll to continue with ...
- ICF canoe slalom world championships: Jessica Fox wins tenth individual title September 24, 2023... kayak final and becoming world champion. Picture: AFP. Olympic gold ... Returning to the venue where she claimed K1 silver at the Olympics in 2012, Fox ...
- ICF canoe slalom world championships: Jessica Fox wins tenth individual title September 24, 2023Returning to the venue where she claimed K1 silver at the Olympics in 2012, Fox added to her kayak teams gold and C1 bronze from last week at the Lee ...