- 2020 PaddleNSW Annual General Meeting September 17, 2020Notice is hereby given that the 72nd Annual General Meeting of Paddle NSW shall be held on Thursday, 15th October 2020 commencing at 7:30pm sharp. The meeting shall be conducted by Zoom meeting. Members are most welcome to attend. Pre-registration details will be notified to clubs and relevant stakeholders in due course. The agenda is […]
- Virtual Ultramarathon Results September 12, 2020In lieu of the 2020 Wyong Ultramarathon, Paddle NSW staged a virtual ultramarathon from August 29th to September 6th. Regular competitors in the NSW marathon series were joined by interstate and first-time paddlers to complete self-timed distances of either 15kms, 30kms or both! Full results available here A total of 54 boats took part in […]
- Register Now – Flatwater Leadership Course September 9, 2020September 19 – 20, Lake Parramatta: Only a few places left for training to become a qualified Guide and Instructor. follow the link for full details and “CONTINUE” to complete registration.
- Pacific Coast 10K Paddle Series – Round 1 Times & Round 3 Details September 16, 2020The Pacific Coast 10K Paddle Series has been developed to support our Paddle Clubs, their members and the wider paddle sports community return to organised competition in these challenging times. Round 1 was held on Sunday August 9 by the Sunshine Coast Paddlesports Club. Name Gender Age Club Craft Time Andrew Bavage Male 42 Sandgate […]
- 2020 Paddle Queensland Annual Awards September 13, 2020Dear Paddle Queensland Affiliated Clubs, Life Members, Individual Members, Registered Instructors, Guides, Coaches and Officials. Each year Paddle Queensland holds its awards program to recognise individuals and clubs that have made a significant contribution to the development of paddle sports in Queensland. Nominations for the 2020 Awards period from 1st October 2019 to 30th September […]
- Round 4 Times – Pacific Coast Paddle Series September 13, 2020The Paddle Queensland Pacific Coast Virtual Series was developed to support our community and ensure exercise and participation in paddling continues to play an integral part of maintaining physical and mental health. The Round 4 times are below: Name Gender Age Series Club Craft Time Andrew Bavage Male 42 10k Sandgate Paddle Club K1 44:39.3 […]
- Holdfast LD Race and West Lakes Classic September 4, 2020The Holdfast Long Distance Race was held on the 13th of September. Find the results here. We look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming West Lakes Classic on the 27th of September. Find event information here.
- Updated COVID Roadmap June 15, 2020
- Paddle Challenge 2020 13-15th November 2020 March 16, 2020
- 55 + Come and Try, November 28, 2020 (North-West) September 16, 2020Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM Delivered by: Tasmanian Canoe Club Location: Tasmanian Canoe Club, 840 Wilmot Road, Forth Learn safety and basic strokes on flat water with a club instructors. Equipment provided. Group just for 55+ years for abilities. Free – registration is essential as numbers are limited. Bring clothing […]
- Whitewater River Rescue 2; October 31 – November 1, 2020 September 14, 2020Whitewater Rescue Level 2 Course October 31 – November 1, 2020, Upper Mersey Paddle Tasmania will conduct a Whitewater River Rescue Course at the Upper Mersey on the weekend of October 31 to November 1, 2020. The course will commence at 9.00 am at the Slalom Course. This course is suitable for people with some […]
- Intermediate Whitewater Packraft Course November 7-8, 2020 September 11, 2020Intermediate Whitewater Packraft Course Dates: Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th November 2020 Venue: Mersey White Water Regional Reserve Accommodation: Camping (own tents) @ Berlin Wall campsite Fee: $365 non-members; $290 members Course Numbers: Spaces are limited due to low instructor-student ratios Registration closing date: October 30th, with all payments to be made by this […]
- AGM and Nomination to the Board of Directors September 8, 2020Notice is hereby given that the 2019/20 Annual General Meeting of Paddle Victoria will be held on Wednesday 28th October 2020 at 7.30pm via zoom. In order to attend the AGM please reply by Tuesday 27th October so that the Zoom link can be sent out to you. Agenda for the AGM Paddle Victoria are […]
- Goulburn River Slalom Rapid Improvements September 4, 2020Works have successfully been completed on the Goulburn River Slalom Rapid to enhance the main wave and re-build and improve many of the groins. The works were carried out 10th – 12th August as part of the preparation for the 2021 Paddle Australia All Ages Canoe Slalom Age Championships which were provisionally scheduled for 15th […]
- ACTIVE KIDS GRANTS / COMMUNITY SHADES / SPORTING CLUB GRANTS August 28, 2020Community Shade Grants Program Vic Health have a new Grant out for Shades and Sunsmart products. The Grant is open until 11th September and Paddle Victoria will be happy to write a letter of support for your club. What is funded by the grants? The Program provides funding for: new permanent shade repair or replacement […]
- RSVP for the Paddle WA AGM & Annual Awards 2020 September 18, 2020The 2020 Paddle WA AGM & Awards Day will be held on Sunday, 25th October 2020 at Ascot Kayak Club! Awards The following awards and criteria have been created […]
- LiveLighter 20/21 Sprint Season Dates! September 10, 2020
- Paddle Oz Goes to Kununurra! September 4, 2020Paddle WA had the opportunity to deliver the Move it Aus’ program Paddle Oz up in Kununurra last month. Executive Officer Rosalie Evans and Education Officer […]
- Falcon Bay marine search under way for kayakers September 24, 2020At approximately 1:30pm on Thursday police were called regarding two people on a kayak that appeared to be in distress off Dawesville. The caller ...
- Search for two kayakers missing off Dawesville September 24, 2020Police are unsure whether two people seen on a kayak about a mile off the WA coast have returned to shore. About 1:30pm police were called ...
- Couple arriving for a sunrise hot air ballon ride in the Hunter Valley September 23, 2020