Why Become a Member?
About Paddle Australia
Paddle Australia is the national governing body responsible for the management, co-ordination, development and promotion of paddling in Australia.
Paddle Australia and the six State Paddle Associations are not-for-profit organisations that fund their operations from money received from government grants and member and Club affiliation fees. All the monies raised through membership and affiliation are reinvested back into supporting Clubs and their members.
- Ability to join one or more of the 130 Affiliated Clubs across Australia with wide reaching benefits from fun and fitness with likeminded paddlers to coaching, mentoring, peer paddles and access to club equipment and facilities#
- 24/7 personal accident insurance*
- 24/7 public liability third party personal injury and third party property insurance*
- 24/7 professional indemnity insurance*
- Receipt of e-newsletters with the latest news, information, events and special offers
- Access to discounts from a growing number of national and state Paddle Pal^ partners through our member benefits program
- Access to discounts for courses and programs through the Paddle Australia Qualification Scheme (PAQS)
- Ability to enter club, state and national events with discounts on entry fees for a growing number of events
- Access to pathways and opportunities to be selected in State and National representative teams and development squads
- Advocacy for waterways access and water quality
- Fostering growth in grassroots paddling including supporting school and community education and participation programs
- 30% discount on your state/national fee for family membership**
If you have any questions about membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# Varies by club. Use the club selector to find your local club.
* Conditions apply. View insurance policy details here.
^ See the Paddle Pals page for more information.
** Minimum of three family members with a maximum of two adults 18 years and older.