Paddle Australia is seeking applications for the role of Membership System and Customer Service Coordinator.
The role of the Membership System and Customer Service Coordinator will be to:
- Add genuine value to the united paddling community through the ongoing management and development of the Paddle Australia Membership and Events Portal.
- Provide first level support, problem resolution and ongoing training for the Membership and Events Portal for staff, members, Clubs and State Paddle Associations, including responding to all phone and email enquiries in a professional and timely manner, conducting one on one and group training sessions as required.
- Escalation of technical issues to the system provider, providing ongoing oversight of the issue through to resolution, with communication back to key stakeholders as required.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive training materials and self-help user guides for the Membership and Events Portal.
- Manage the preparation and sending of Paddle Pulse, PA’s monthly member newsletter
- Manage the annual membership renewal cycle including the development and implementation of a stakeholder communications plan, training and system configuration.
For the full job description – please click here
This position is initially a 12 month part-time contract for up to 30 hours per week (days and hours negotiable).
Applications close Thursday 15 September. For more information on the role please contact:
Paddle Australia Business Operations Manager
Phone: 0409 775 157