National Team: U23
Club: Penrith Valley Canoeing
Coach: Julien Billaut
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far? 2014 Youth Olympics or making the final at the 2014 Junior World Championships.
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking? Work!
- Current Occupation? Working as a cook in a kitchen and also work behind the bar serving drinks.
- Who is the greatest influence on your career? Watching the Olympics.
- Who inspires you? My competitors.
- How would your best friend describe you? Laidback.
- Favourite Australian personality? Scotty James.
- What scares you the most? Myriam Fox.
- Do you have any superstitions before you race? Nah.
- Favourite place to paddle? Europe.
- Favourite song to paddle to? It changes everyday!
- Favourite holiday destination? A season at the snow in Japan!
10th K1 Teams – ICF U23 World Championships (Bratislava, SVK)
29th K1 – ICF U23 World Championships (Bratislava, SVK)
54th K1 – ICF World Cup 3 (Markkleeberg, GER)
34th K1 – Oceania Championships (Penrith, NSW)
34th K1 – ICF Junior World Championships (Foz do Iguassu, BRA)
10th K1 – ICF Junior World Championships (Penrith, NSW)
20th K1 – Oceania Championships (Penrith, NSW)
21st K1 – ICF Junior World Championships (Liptovsky Mikulas, SVK)