National Team: U23
Hometown: Melbourne, VIC
Residence: Penrith, NSW
Club: Penrith Valley Canoe Club & Melbourne Canoe Club
Coach: Emir Mujcinovic
Education / current occupation: Retail, V-Firefighter
Started paddling age: 14
- How did you get into paddling and when? I started paddling in 2013 through Ivanhoe Grammar Schools Kayaking program.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far? Placing 23rd in 2017 ICF Canoe Slalom Junior & U23 World Championships Bratislava
- What keeps you busy outside of paddling? Working and Catching up with Friends
- Greatest influence on your career? Warwick Draper, first coach and three time Olympian in canoe slalom.
- Who inspires you? Coaches and other athletes. I like to take different aspects from different parts I think they do well.
- How would your best friend describe you?
- Favourite Australian personality? Dustin Martin
- Superstitions before a race?
- Favourite place to paddle? Tacen
- Favourite holiday destination? Prague
- Favourite song to paddle to? Different song each race
- On your day off… Beach or catch up with friends
- Previous national teams: Slalom: Junior 2016, 2017 U23 Reserve 2019. Wildwater: Junior 2015 U23 2017, 2019, 2020 Senior 2019, 2020