National Team: Junior
Hometown: North Avoca, NSW
Coach: Rob Armstrong
Club: Avoca Beach Kayak Club
- How did you get into paddling?
I took part in an athlete draft program through the AIS for athletes to transfer from ski paddling in surf life saving. Kayaking is great for improving your technique.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?
Being selected for the Junior Worlds.
- What keeps you busy outside of paddling?
Camping, four wheel driving, snow skiing.
- Who has been the greatest influence on your career?
- How would your best friend describe you?
- Do you have any superstitions before a race?
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
- Previous National Teams:
2018 Junior Worlds, 2018 Asia Pacific Team, 2016-17 Olympic Hopes.