Hometown: Currumbin, Gold Coast
Club: Varsity Lakes
Coach: Anna Wood
- How did you get into paddling?
I went to watch the Youth Olympics in Sydney as my mum owned a sports magazine. We went to watch the slalom and I decided I wanted to do that. My mum said I had to start in flat water though and then I just fell in love with it.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?
Making the Junior Australian team going to race in Bulgaria.
- What keeps you busy outside of paddling?
School keeps me very busy; I enjoy all the sciences, especially biology.
- Who has been the greatest influence on your career? Definitely Jordan Wood.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Funny, smart, athletic, positive, outgoing, confident, committed, weird.
- Do you have any superstitions before a race?
I have to get my hair cut before each competition.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
Sydney, its just so smooth. Always a great tailwind.
- Previous National Teams:
2017 Olympic Hopes, 2018 Juniors.