Hometown: Currumbin, Gold Coast
Club: Varsity Lakes
Coach(s): Anna Wood
- How did you get into paddling? I went to watch the youth Olympics in Sydney as mum owned a sports magazine. We went to watch the slalom, I decided I wanted to do that; Mum said I had to start in flat water though. Just fell in love with it.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?Making the Junior Australian team going to race in Bulgaria.
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking? School keeps me very busy, I enjoy all the sciences; especially biology.
- Who is the greatest influence on your career? Definitely Jordan Wood
- How would your best friend describe you? Funny, smart, athletic, positive, outgoing, confident, committed, weird
- Do you have any superstitions before a race? I have to get my hair cut before each competition.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on? Sydney, its just so smooth. Always a great tailwind.
- Previous National Teams: 2017 Olympic Hopes, 2018 Juniors