Paddle Prep has been designed for all those that are new to paddlesports or those that are already hooked on this great life long activity.
Paddle Prep has a goal to educate and inform people on safety matters to make them better, safer paddlers and encourage people to have more fun on the water.
- Find weather, tides, swell and river levels for your paddling location
- Research what equipment you may need for your type of paddling
- Prepare, save and email your Trip intentions to a friend
- Find equipment lists for day and overnight trips
- Search for national and state paddling and maritime organisations
- Search for training providers and Paddle Australia Instructors
- Demonstration of paddle strokes and rescues
- Top tips before going paddling
- Search for places to go paddling around Australia
Paddle Prep is available on Apple and Android as well as a desktop version that can be found at http://paddleprep.canoe.org.au
Paddle Log is user friendly logbook with the ability to copy and edit past activities. It will encourage users to keep their logbook current at all times on their mobile device. The data recorded is suitable for submission to Paddle Australia when applying for an PAQS qualification.
The log can be exported in a format that can be used as a backup, manipulated in a desktop spreadsheet program or submitted with application for PAQS qualifications
Paddle Log also allows users to download details of their PAQS awards and be visually reminded of their expiry date. When an award is due for renewal, Paddle Log can renew the qualification directly from the app.
Benefits of Paddle Log include:
- Simplified re registration process of qualifications (only when signed in)
- Easy alignment of multiple qualifications (only when signed in)
- Auto point calculation from logbook entries (only when signed in)
- Ability to copy, edit and share logbook entries
- Ability to export and import log for back up and device transfer
- Easy access to qualification details (only when signed in)
- Auto backup of logbook (only when signed in)
Paddle Log is available on Apple and Android as well as a desktop version that can be found at https://paddlelog.canoe.org.au
Paddle Ed enables Paddle Australia(PA) Assessors and Instructors to record assessment status of their students while in the field. It facilitates submission of the Assessment Record once assessment has completed.
The ability to create Basic Skills courses and to add participants and issue certificates is included.
Paddle Ed is available on Apple and Android as well as a desktop version that can be found at https://paddleed.canoe.org.au
Paddle Oz app provides information about the Paddle Australia Paddle Oz program developed to encourage children to participate in paddling.
In addition Paddle Oz provides the Paddle Oz trainer with the ability to create programs, register participants and process their awards.
Paddle Oz is available on Apple and Android as well as a desktop version that can be found at https://paddleoz.canoe.org.au/