Paddle Prep has been designed for all those that are new to paddlesports or those that are already hooked on this great life long activity.
Paddle Prep has a goal to educate and inform people on safety matters to make them better, safer paddlers and encourage people to have more fun on the water.
- Find weather, tides, swell and river levels for your paddling location
- Research what equipment you may need for your type of paddling
- Prepare, save and email your Trip intentions to a friend
- Find equipment lists for day and overnight trips
- Search for national and state paddling and maritime organisations
- Search for training providers and Paddle Australia Instructors
- Demonstration of paddle strokes and rescues
- Top tips before going paddling
- Search for places to go paddling around Australia
Paddle Prep is available on Apple and Android as well as a desktop version that can be found at http://paddleprep.canoe.org.au