Paddle Log is an online logbook which is available as an app, making it easy to use for paddlers out and about. It also comes in a desktop version for those who prefer a larger screen.
Paddle Log encourages paddlers to keep their logbook current and the data recorded is suitable for submission to Paddle Australia when applying for or re-registering a PAQS award.
Paddle Log also allows users to download details of their PAQS awards and be reminded of the expiry date. The log can be exported in a format that can be used as a back-up, manipulated in a desktop spreadsheet program or submitted with an application for PAQS awards.
Paddle Log is available on Apple and Android, as well as a desktop (Supported browsers are Chrome and Opera.) version that can be found at http://paddlelog.paddle.org.au/
The benefits of Paddle Log include:
- Simplified re-registration process of awards (only when signed in)
- Easy alignment of multiple awards (only when signed in)
- Auto point calculation from log entries (only when signed in)
- Ability to copy, edit and share logbook entries
- Ability to export and import log for back-up and device transfer
- Easy access to award details (only when signed in)
- Auto backup of logbook (only when signed in)