Paddle Australia is now calling for expressions of interest to support our (Non-Olympic/ Non-Paralympic) National Teams as they travel to participate in ICF World Championship events across the course of the International season. Team Managers are supported by Paddle Australia financially through the award of an honorarium before and directly following the event as negotiated with the successful applicant.
The Team Manager is responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the team in the lead up to the tour.
- Being a point of contact for Paddle Australia before, during and following the tour.
- Being an onsite point of contact for the ICF while at competition.
- Supporting athletes to achieve their best result in competition.
In 2023, Paddle Australia is looking to source team managers for the tours as listed below.
- 2023 ICF Canoe Wildwater World Championships (9-11 June Ausberg, Germany)
- 2023 ICF Canoe Wildwater JNR, U23 Championships (5-8 July Roudnice, Czech Republic)
- 2023 ICF Canoe Freestyle World Championships (27th June- 2nd of July Columbus, USA)
- 2023 ICF Canoe Marathon World Championships (27th August – 3rd of September Vejen Kolding, Denmark)
- 2023 ICF Canoe OR World Championships (Western Australia, Dates TBC)
Team Managers have the opportunity to travel internationally with Australian teams and support their chosen discipline on the International stage.
Perspective applicants hoping to get more information on the role are encouraged to contact Annabelle White (email@example.com).
Those wishing apply for the role of Team Manager can do so at the link HERE.