Paddle Australia is currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Team Manager with the Australian team travelling to the 2022 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships.
A Paddle Australia Team Manager is responsible for
- providing administrative support to the team and Sport Operations and Events Coordinator, this will include:
- Being a point of contact for athletes to answer questions about the race (ie. What paddling gear do I need to bring, What does the course look like etc).
- Assisting with the development of the athlete handbook
- Being a point of contact for PA both during and prior to the tour
- Collect and collate the teams travel information
- Attend meetings facilitated by both PA and the ICF
- Assist in providing media content to PA’s media team
- Complete a post event report
In return, Paddle Australia will provide Team Managers with an honorarium to recognise their contribution to the success of the tour.
This role is perfectly suited to a friend/family member already attending the event to support.
Any questions regarding the role should be directed to Sport Operations and Event Coordinator Annabelle White (email@example.com)