National Team: Senior World Cup Squad / U23
Hometown: Lesmurdie WA
Current place of residence: Penrith NSW
Institute/Academy: West Australian Institute of Sport (WAIS)
Club: Ascot Kayak Club (AKC)
Coach: Robin Jeffery
- How did you get into paddling?
My dad took me down to the kayak club one day to give it a try and I’ve been hooked ever since.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?Oceania champion 2019 and 25th world cup final 2019
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking?
I’m studying Pharmacy at Charles Sturt University
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career?
My parents, they’re my biggest fans and biggest investors.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Easy going and light hearted.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
- Previous National Teams:
Junior team 2013 & 2014, u23 team 2016, 2018 & 2019, Senior Team 2019
6th MC1 Oceania Canoe Slalom Championships, Auckland, New Zealand
25th MC1 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup 5, Prague, Czech Republic
35th MC1 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup 3, Tacen, Slovenia
35th MC1 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup 2, Bratislava, Slovakia
47th MC1 ICF Canoe Slalom World Cup 1, Lee Valley, UK