National Team: Senior World Cup Squad / U23
Hometown: Lesmurdie WA
Current place of residence: Penrith NSW
Institute/Academy: West Australian Institute of Sport (WAIS)
Club: Ascot Kayak Club (AKC)
Coach: Robin Jeffery
- How did you get into paddling?
My dad took me down to the kayak club one day to give it a try and I’ve been hooked ever since.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far? Semi-final at world cup 4 2018
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking?
I’m studying Pharmacy at Charles Sturt University
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career?
My parents, they’re my biggest fans and biggest investors.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Easy going and light hearted.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
- Previous National Teams:
Junior team 2013 & 2014, u23 team 2016 & 2018