National Team: Junior
Club: West lakes
Coach(s): Laurence Fletcher
- How did you get into paddling?
I got started paddling through surf lifesaving with a few friends over winter in 2015.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?
My biggest accomplishment in kayaking has defiantly been making in on to the Junior Worlds team this year.
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking?What is your current Occupation and/or University degree?
Outside of kayaking I keep busy with school, work and surf lifesaving.
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career?
The greatest influence in my career has defiantly been my parents and coaches.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Determined, clumsy and small
- Do you have any superstitions before a race?
I have to eat a Werther as I’m warming up before each race.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
My favourite courses to paddle on are Champion Lakes or West lakes on a good day.
- Previous National Teams:
2018 Asia Pacific Cup