National Team: Junior
DOB: 23rd October 2001
Current place of residence (If different):
Club: West lakes
Coach(s): Laurence Fletcher
- How did you get into paddling?
I got selected for kayaking through the SASI TID program that came to my school in 2016.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?
My biggest accomplishment in kayaking so far was winning the K2 500 with Ash at nationals this year, getting us straight into the Junior Worlds team.
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking?What is your current Occupation and/or University degree?
I do netball and calisthenics each once a week. But I’m still at school so that takes up most of my time as will as hanging out with friends.
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career?
My greatest influence would have to my parents because without them I wouldn’t have made it to training every day over the years and I wouldn’t be where I am now. Also all my coaches and training friends who I’ve worked with.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Loud, energetic & hardworking
- Do you have any superstitions before a race?
It’s kinda weird but I have to go to the exact same toilet right before every race. Also if I have my hair a certain way in a good race I will keep my hair like that until I have a not so good race.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
Probably West Lakes because I’m now used to all it’s conditions but especially on a good day.
- Previous National Teams: Junior Development squad trip to Germany