National Team: Junior
Hometown: Melbourne, Victoria
Institute/Academy: AUS Junior Team & National Talent Squad
Club: Melbourne Canoe Club
Coach: Warwick Draper
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far? Under 18s first place at Australian National Championships.
- What keeps you busy outside of paddling? School, family and friends.
- Greatest influence on your career? Peter Kauzer’s sweep up on gate 20 at Seu d’Urgell World Cup Final 2017.
- Who inspires you? Peter Kauzer.
- How would your best friend describe you? Driven, passionate and fun.
- Favourite Australian Personality? Daniel Riccardo.
- What scares you the most? Breaking my kayak.
- Superstitions before a race? Make sure I wear my lucky football shorts.
- Favourite place to paddle? Brady’s River Tasmania.
- Favourite song to paddle to? Radioactive (Imagine Dragons).
- Favourite holiday destination? Port Douglas.
Facebook: @Bradley McLoughlan Canoe Slalom Athlete
60th K1 – ICF Junior World Championships (Ivrea, ITA)
16th K1 Teams – ICF Junior World Championships (Ivrea, ITA)