Hometown: Avoca Beach
Club: Avoca Kayak Club (AKC)
- How did you get into paddling?
A few of my close mates were paddling at the time and introduced me to the sport, it soon became something that I enjoyed and became committed to.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?
I would consider making the U18 Junior world team my biggest accomplishment so far.
- What keeps you busy outside of paddling? What is your current occupation and/or university degree?
Year 12, and all the social aspects that come with it seem to be what keep me busy outside of kayaking. Study and enjoying time with mates in the surf takes up a fair chunk of my time.
- Who has been the greatest influence on your career?
If I was to name one inspiration, it would have to be Riley Fitzsimons. However I’d say that Avoca Kayak squad and the group of legends I train day in-and-out with influence my career greatly.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Described me as genuine, funny, caring, focused and determined.
- Do you have any superstitions before a race?
Music ’til the last minute.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
West Lakes at Adelaide.
- Previous National Teams: Olympic hopes 2016/17, Asia Pacific 2018, Junior World Championships 2018.