National Team: Junior
Hometown: Central Coast NSW
Current place of residence: Caloundra QLD
Club: Kawana Kayak Club
Coach: Shane Dalziel
- How did you get into paddling?
I got into paddling through my brother who was doing a kayak program through the surf club.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?
Making the Junior Worlds Team this year.
- What keeps you busy outside of paddling? I am in year 11 this year and touch, waterpolo and surf life saving keep me busy outside of paddling.
- Who has been the greatest influence on your career?
My friends and family.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Determined, short and loud.
- Do you have any superstitions before a race?
I don’t have any superstitions.
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
- Previous National Teams:
Junior Worlds Team 2018, Asia Pacific Team 2018, Olympic Hopefuls 2016,2017