National Team: Junior
DOB: 7th May 2000
Hometown: Balgowlah, Sydney
Club: Salty Paddlers
Coach(s): David Kennedy
- How did you get into paddling?
My 1st coach Nick Dawe asked me to join the Salty Paddlers from Surf Life Saving.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?
Making the 2018 Junior World Champs team.
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking?What is your current Occupation and/or University degree?
Surfing and I’m in my final year of school.
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career?
Mum and Dad.
- How would your best friend describe you?
Kind, relaxed, chilled and reliable.
- Do you have any superstitions before a race?
- What is your favourite course to paddle on?
Racice, Czech Republic.
Previous National Teams: Olympic Hopes (2017), Asia Pacific (2018), Junior World Championships (2018)
Gold (K4 500) – Asia Pacific Sprint Cup (Adelaide, AUS)
Silver (Mixed 200 Relay) – Asia Pacific Sprint Cup (Adelaide, AUS)
4th (K4 1000) – Asia Pacific Sprint Cup (Adelaide, AUS)
5th (K2 500) – Asia Pacific Sprint Cup (Adelaide, AUS)
8th (K4 500) – Olympic Hopes Regatta (Racice, CZE)