National Team: U23
Hometown: Bilgola Plateau, New South Wales
Club: Pittwater Paddling Club
Coach: Leda and Cameron Mcfadzean
- How did you get into paddling? A talent identification program at sydney northern beaches kayak club after retiring from 10 years of gymnastics due to a back injury.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far?Making the U23 Australian Team in 2018.
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking? I’m completing a Bachelor of Medical Science at Sydney University.
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career?My family are my biggest supporters and my coaches have helped me get to where I am today, I’m extremely thankful.
- How would your best friend describe you? I asked her and she said “Loves to sleep, usually late, always hungry and i can always count on you no matter what”
- What is your favourite course to paddle on? Training on Montebelo Aguieira Lake & Resort before Junior World Champs in Portugal was definitely my favourite.
- Previous National Teams: Olympic Hopefules (2014), Junior World Championships (2015), U23 World Championships (2018).
15th (K2 500) – ICF Junior World Championships (Montemor-0-Velho, POR)