National Team: U23
Hometown: Fremantle, Western Australia
Club: Derwent Canoe Club / Swan Canoe Club
Coaches: Zlatan Imbrahimbegovic, Myriam Fox
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far? Racing the World Cup in Tacen in 2016.
- What keeps you busy outside of paddling? Uni, working, hanging out with friends.
- Who is the greatest influence on your career? Zlatan Imbrahimbegovic.
- Who inspires you? Cas and Jonsey, two Aussie adventurers.
- How would your best friend describe you? Crazy.
- What scares you the most? Skeletons.
- Do you have any superstitions before you race? I don’t have any.
- Current occupation? Marine and Antarctic Science, Sea Kayak Guide and Childcare Assistant.
- Favourite place to paddle? Lurea, Tacen and Bradys.
- Favourite holiday destination? Ningaloo Reef.
22nd C1 – ICF U23 World Championships (Ivrea, ITA)
10th C1 Teams – ICF U23 World Championships (Ivrea, ITA)
9th C1 – Oceania Championships (Penrith, NSW)
46th K1 – Oceania Championships (Penrith, NSW)
22nd C1 – ICF Junior World Championships (Foz do Iguassu, BRA)