National Team: Senior
Hometown: Bullsbrook, Western Australia
Club: Ascot Kayak Club
Coach: Julien Billaut
- What has been your biggest accompllishment in the sport so far? 19th at the U23 World Championships in 2017 and the fastest Australian.
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking? Uni Studies
- Current occupation? Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Who is the greatest influence on your career? My brother. I always had to beat him.
- Who inspires you? My parents, coach and competitors.
- How would your best friend describe you? Dedicated, hard working and top bloke.
- Favourite Australian personality? Russel Coight.
- What scares you the most? Heights.
- Do you have any superstitions before you race? I splash my face 2-3 times right before my run.
- Favourite place to paddle? Troja-Prague.
- Favourite song to paddle to? Nosebleed Section – Hilltop Hoods.
- Favourite holiday destination? Croatia.
10th K1 Teams -U23 World Championships (Bratislava, SVK)
19th K1 – U23 World Championships (Bratislava, SVK)
12th K1 – ICF World Cup 1 (Prague, CZE)
48th K1 – ICF World Cup 3 (Markkleeberg, GER)
47th K1 – ICF World Cup Final (Tacen, SLO)
34th K1 – ICF World Cup 4 (Prague, CZE)
30th K1 – U23 World Championships (Krakow, POL)
5th K1 Teams – U23 World Championships (Krakow, POL)
23rd K1 – Oceania Championships (Penrith, NSW)
28th K1 – ICF U23 World Championships (Foz do Iguassu, BRA)
33rd C1 – ICF U23 World Championships (Foz do Iguassu, BRA)