National Team: Senior / U23
Hometown: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Current place of residence: Avalon, NSW, Australia
Coach(s): Jake Michael, Daniel Tilley
- How did you get into paddling? I followed my older brother Fraser into the sport at the age of 15.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment in the sport so far? A final in the K2 500m @ the Senior World Championships in Racice Czech, Republic 2017
- What keeps you busy outside of Kayaking?What is your current Occupation and/or University degree? Currently studying a Bachelor of Project Management.
- Who is the greatest Influence on your career? Murray Stewart has had the greatest influence on my paddling career, being a reliable training partner and good mate.
- How would your best friend describe you? Hilarious
- Do you have any superstitions before a race? No
- What is your favourite course to paddle on? Duisburg, Germany
- Previous National Teams: Junior (2015), U23 (2016-2018), Senior (2017-2018)
12th (K4 500) – ICF World Cup 1 (Szeged, HUN)
10th (K4 500) – ICF World Cup 2 (Duisburg, GER)
16th (K1 1000) – ICF World Cup 2 (Duisburg, GER)
9th (K2 500) – ICF World Championships (Racice, CZE)
8th (K4 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Pitesti, ROU)
14th (K2 1000) – ICF World Cup 2 (Szeged, HUN)
19th (K2 1000) – ICF World Cup 3 (Belgrade, SRB)
5th (K2 1000) – ICF U23 World Championships (Minsk, BLR)
9th (K4 1000) – ICF U23 World Championships (Minsk, BLR)
7th (K2 1000) – ICF Junior World Championships (Szeged, HUN)