National team: Under-23
Hometown: Perth, Western Australia
Current Place of Residence: Gold Coast, Queensland
Club: Bayswater Paddlesports Club
Coach: Ramon Andersson
- At what age did you start paddling and how did you become involved in the sport? 14, from a talent ID scout at high school.
- What has inspired you to train and compete at an international level? The amazing athletes that have represented Australia at the Olympics have inspired me.
- What is your preference – individual boats or team boats, and why? I enjoy both. It is awesome to run your own race, but I also love the shared joy of racing with a team.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment(s) in the sport? Representing Australia.
- Tell us about your current schedule. Describe your average day? Wake up at 5 am, train until 7 am, drive to Uni, study, go to the gym or paddle on the ocean/river, get home for dinner and SLEEP!
- What do you do for fun and relaxation? Read, surf club and take the dog to the beach.
- What is your favourite thing about the sport? The friendships you make and travelling.
10th (K4 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Pitesti, BLR)
17th (K1 200) – ICF U23 World Championships (Pitesti, ROU)
6th (K4 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Montemor-0-Velho, POR)
9th (K4 500) – ICF U23 World Championships (Szeged, HUN)
8th (K4 500) – ICF Junior World Championships (Niagara, CAN)